Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Miracle within and around

♥ I realize the miracle within me, living through the countless cells of me. ♥

♥ One moment it beats through my heart and the other it rises as sprinkles of thoughts within. I fear, yet it fades. I am happy, it reflects. Countless evidences of the life within, still the soul is playing hide and seek. Breeze of fresh air flowing, unknowingly when I breathe, filling the cells with freshness of the life. Rain drops pouring over me, reach my soul, yet unknowingly. Clear like the blue sky, my heart gives me some glimpses of the truth. Feeling of a boundary yet boundaryless within. The feeling "How far is the horizon" makes the mind go mad, but still the patience strikes the heart and everything is calm and the boat of life sails through. Neither I hope to find myself, nor I hope to realize. Neither I hope to live, nor I hope to die.We are endless and will keep sailing. This is the miracle of life and love happening within us, increasing the love factor of cosmos by million folds. I hold thy in myself and me in thyself. We are the "Glimpses of the divine". How beautiful it is if we can just think this; it is enough to merge. ♥

- A Ray of "The Light" - Rashmi(रश्मि)

No comments:

Post a Comment