Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Butterfly sits on my hand ♥ ♥

A beautiful Angel butterfly with lovely colors
came to me and disappeared in my Heart.
And now...

She is opening her wings through me,
for me to experience the joy of flying on top of the Universe.

She is pouring her beautiful colors on me,
so that I bathe in and turn into a colorfully joyous being.

And is guiding this being to fly through her way
to the hearts where she could disappear...
And Appear...

Little butterfly and the Angel Butterfly are ONE now.

~~Dedicated to My Butterfly Angels ♥ ♥ With all my love, Rashmi ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. i really appreciate the simplistic style in your writing...
    cheers...
    cyril

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the appreciation Cyril! :) it's straight from heart... thus I simply write it the way I feel it!

    Cheers,
    Rashmi

    ReplyDelete